Our client for this opportunity is a large international Wine & Spirits group.
Drive market performance through end-to-end management of distributor local partners, market profitability, field execution, team performance, and talent development and oversight of priority accounts. The market is South Florida (From Miami to West Palm Beach)
The ideal candidates must have the following:
- Must be living and must have worked the Miami market in Wine & Spirits
- Should have a go to market strategy and any experience with pricing, people and distributor management will be the largest factors.
- Someone who is enthusiastic about the company role and upward mobility and wants to disrupt stigma of only being relationship based and can also add some analysis to their go to market strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Provide direction, coaching and regular feedback to Channel Market Managers through team and 1:1 meetings.
- End-to-end accountability of market performance
- Develop and maintain relationship with key accounts in collaboration with distributor partners to ensure collective success.
- Accountable for very top doors / local regional
- Execute annual and monthly business objective, sales planning, and business review process in collaboration with distributor partners and local support functions.
- Owner of Market QBR with Distributor Partner
- Ensure execution of programming and visual merchandising standards through incentive management, KPI tracking, and regular inspection and coaching in collaboration with distributors.
- Responsible for local financial and operational management by assisting Director of Sales in pricing, inventory, budget, invoicing, expenses at Market level.
- Executes market-level short & long cycle sales planning process in collaboration with local distributor
- Manage local distribution and program-based account targeting.
- Set agenda, local strategy, and drive execution with distributors to drive execution, program deployment, achievement of standards, and overall business results in defined area Responsible for identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities, adoption of tools and systems, and visual merchandising execution
- Serve as the company’s portfolio brand education authority in assigned area.
- Local market authority on brand education, visual merchandizing execution, program deployment, and distribution growth initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- 2-3 years distributor management experience highly preferred.
- Experience managing within retail and/or 3-Tier distribution environment
- Financial & Business Acumen in the areas of data analysis, reporting, marketing knowledge
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Bardinet, Beam Suntory, Brown Forman, Campari, Constellation Brands, Distell, Camus Cognac, Diageo, Jose Cuervo, LVMH, Marie Brizard, Maxxium, Moet Hennessy, Patron Spirits, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Stoli, Edrington, WEBB, William Grant & Sons, Zamora
- Appreciated previous titles: Market Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, On Premise Manager, Off Premise Manager