Our client is a large and successful fine jewlery retail chain across the US.
Objective Responsible for the day to day operations of assigned store.
We are looking for an experienced retail managers coming from a luxury brands and ideally from luxury watches or fine jewelry.
- Responsible for representing the company at designated functions and marketing opportunities.
- Demonstrates behavior in line with the company’s culture and maintains an environment that is conducive to an engaged and successful team.
- Stays abreast of current and relevant trends in the industry and educates employees to promote optimal performance.
- Creates and manages employee schedules
- Trains and develops sales professionals
- Collaborates with GM & VP to set monthly and annual store goals
- Responsible for promoting layaway initiatives (25% down and not older than 6 months)
- Role models appropriate sales techniques
- Ensures inventory control and best practices
- Develops and maintains relationships with key customers
- Demonstrates exemplary customer service and coaches employees to do the same
- Is visible on the sales floor to resolve issues/requests in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a luxury service culture preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Companies: Boucheron, Buccellati, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, FRED, Graff, Harry Winston, Mikimoto, Piaget, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels
- Titles: Store Manager, Store Director, General Manager, Retail Manager, Boutique Manager, Boutique Director