|Job Title||Talent Acquisition Manager / Corporate Recruiter – Luxury Goods|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Industry||Luxury Goods, High Fashion, Leather Goods|
|Channel||Retail and wholesale|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $110k base + bonus|
|Benefits||Health Insurance, 401k etc...|
Our client for this Talent Acquisition Manager / Corporate Recruiter role is a very established Luxury and Fashion brand with an office in NYC.
The Talent Acquisition Manager / Corporate Recruiter will be recruiting for shared services including Digital and other tech positions. He/She will source, screen, and hire key talent for e-commerce functions along with a track record of optimizing talent acquisition strategies. This person will pro-actively source candidates using a blended approach to identify a highly qualified diverse candidate slate in the shortest time frames possible. Must be able to provide expertise with structuring interview teams and guide hiring managers as needed.
- Partner with hiring managers to manage proactive recruitment of candidates with the highest caliber backgrounds and diversity.
- Handle all aspects of recruiting process for positions with an emphasis on sourcing and candidate assessment/selection.
- Identify optimal sourcing strategies, ensuring top quality candidates in the shortest possible time frame to support business initiatives.
- Maximize effectiveness of recruiting processes and maintain strong follow up processes with hiring managers and candidates.
- Develop candidate database to identify and track candidates with appropriate backgrounds supporting current and future needs.
- Leverage a mix of methodologies to build a flow of candidates.
- BA/BS degree required
- At least three years recruitment experience, preferably in e-commerce or similar industries.
- Excellent candidate sourcing and assessment skills are critical
- Experience filling jobs in multiple disciplines and career levels is highly desirable along with strong recruiting skills and strategic thinking
- Track record of utilizing creative recruiting strategies and talent building initiatives
- Clear understanding of end to end recruitment life-cycle processes
- Consultative style and excellent interpersonal skills are essential
- Appreciated previous roles: Senior Corporate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Bloomingdale’s, Chanel, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oreal, LVMH, Clarins, Estee Lauder