Title: Account Manager Travel Retail China Territory: China Airport Travel Retail Reporting to: Key Account Manager Asia Pacific Industry: Confectionery, Snacks, Food ID: 182 Location: Beijing or Shanghai, China Level: Junior with only 2 years of field sales experience.
Our client for this opportunity is a large international leader in the confectionery/snacks industry with offices all around the globe.
The account manager will have to drive sustainable engagement with customers in China, by building relations, understanding their needs and executing the most appropriate solutions for the customer to develop their sales and those of the brand.
We are looking for a junior sales executive with about 2 years of experience in the retail distribution of fast moving consumer goods. Previous knowledge of travel retail / duty free is a strong plus. Fluency in Mandarin AND in English are absolutely necessary!
- Drive customer relations
- Increase sales at customer level
- Activate range, promotion and displays at store level
- Detect and leverage sales opportunities
- Manage investment at store or customer level
- University Business degree
- 2 years in field sales of fast moving consumer goods (Food, Beverage, Wines, Spirits, Beer, Health, Beauty, etc…)
- Previous knowledge or experience in Travel Retail / Duty Free would be a nice plus.
- Bilingual English AND Mandarin.
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel (50%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience:゠Godiva, PepsiCo, Coca Cola Company, Kraft Food, Ferrero, Lindt, Nestle, P&G, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Mars, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, L’Oreal, P&G, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Mondelez…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager
How To Apply