Our client for this opportunity is the Miami subsidiary or a very large international Wines & Spirits group locally in charge of managing Travel Retail for the Americas.
This position is the head of Travel Retail for the Americas, reporting into the VP Americas TR and Domestic. You will be fully responsible for P&L of the region and leading the team to develop the ambitious growth plan the company has for the near future.
We are looking for a Travel Retail expert, with very strong leadership and team management experience and coming from any category of products (Wines & Spirits, Liquor, Beauty, Perfumes, Cosmetics, Tobacco, etc…)
- 10 years of Travel Retail / Duty Free experience regardless of the category of product
- At least 5 years of experience in the Americas region
- Strong leadership and team management
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Must have excellent computer skills in Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Beam Suntory, Brown Forman, Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Diageo, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Imperial Tobacco, Altadis, JTI, Japan Tobacco International, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Moet Hennessy, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute, Unilever, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Mondelez, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Newell Rubbermaid, Remy Cointreau, etc…
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Sales Director, Area Sales Director, Regional Travel Retail Director, Head of Travel Retail
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment