|Job Title||Area Sales Manager – Fragrances – USA, Canada, Mexico, Colombia|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Alternate Location||Anywhere close to an international airport (ideally NYC, Miami, Panama...)|
|Market||USA, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, Panama, Colombia|
|Channel||Domestic Markets mostly|
|Reporting to||HQ in Europe|
|Traveling||50% or more|
|Visa||No Sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD around $100k base|
|Benefits||Bonus + Health + 401k|
Our client for this opportunity is゠a European Fragrance company with established business in North America, but strong potential for growth.
The Area Sales Manager will be in charge of developing a $10 Mio portfolio in domestic markets mostly of USA, Canada, Caribbean, Mexico, Panama and Colombia.゠Markets are being managed through local or regional distributors.
The required profile゠is an Area Sales Manager or Area Sales Director who has (1) US domestic experience in fragrances and (2) experience in managing distributors (as opposed to going directly with large retail chains).
- Please ask for more details.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 5 to 7 years experience in゠selling fragrances and/or beauty products in the US domestic market
- Good experience in managing distributors or wholesalers
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Independent, Entrepreneur
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel (50%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Very good skills with Excel and the rest of MS Office
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior, Clarins, Fendi, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, L’Oreal, LVMH, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Puig, Roger & Gallet, YSL, Chanel,
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager, Key Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager