|Job Title||Area Sales Manager – TR Americas + LATAM (Jewelry & Accessories) – Home based|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Alternate Location||Home based in the Miami / South Florida area|
|Industry||Lifestyle Watches & Jewelry|
|Market||Travel Retail Americas and Latin American Local Markets|
|Channel||Travel Retail / Duty Free + Local markets|
|Reporting to||Global Travel Retail Director|
|Traveling||80% of the time|
|Languages||English & Spanish|
Our client for this great Travel Retail career opportunity is a leading lifestyle Watches, Jewelry and Beauty company vertically integrated, manufacturing, selling and distributing their products globally.
Responsible to relaunch the Americas Travel Retail and Latin American domestic markets for the company . In direct liaise with the TR Director, he/she should regain the trust of the main operators in this industry, particularly in airports, cruise lines and diplomatic shops
The ideal profile is an Area Sales Manager with previous experience of managing at least one of the following Travel Retail operators: Dufry, DFA, DFASS, DFS, World Duty Free Group or any other similar global accounts.
- Define a regional Sales Plan for the TR industry in accordance with the company’s strategic targets.
- Responsible to reach the sales targets approved by the management.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with the main operators in the area
- Propose the best strategies to expand as fast as possible the number of airports and cruise line shops where the company is present.
- Act as the Brand Ambassador within this distribution channel in the area
- Carry on sales and merchandising trainings to all retail staff involved in sales.
- Liaise with the different branches to secure their support and active involvement.
- Negotiate best possible locations, spaces and image projection tools with the operators in the HQ as well as inside the TR stores
- Make sure all customers receive the needed merchandising tools to secure a proper brand presentation
- Tight follow up of the sales performance of every store. Systematic analytical job based on all reports obtained from the TR customers.
- Active proposals of best selling items, display concepts and sales techniques to all staff involved.
- Active proposals of effective trade marketing actions such as promotions, sales incentives, coop marketing activities, etc. to push sales in the stores.
- Monitoring of the performance of the company’s main competitors as well as of their activities in TR.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- Experience of at least 5 years in similar position and in the luxury goods industry.
- Proven level of contacts in the Travel Retail / Duty Free industry.
- Fluent in English AND Spanish
- Very strong analytical skills
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel (80%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Aurora, Braun, AT Cross, Lifetrons, Montblanc, Agatha, Baccarat, Clogau Gold, Festina, Frey Wille, Lambretta, Misaki, Pandora, Swarovski, Tous, L’Oreal, LVMH, Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy, Richemont, Cartier
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager