Our client for this great Travel Retail career opportunity is a leading consumer goods company.
The Travel Retail Area Sales Manager will in charge of managing Eastern Europe, from Germany to Russia including Turkey, which obviously implies the management of Heinemann Gebr.
The ideal profile is an Area Sales Manager with previous experience of managing at least one of the following Travel Retail operators: Heinemann Gebr., The World Duty Free Group, Duty Free Shoppers (DFS), Dufry or any other similar global accounts. Since Heinemann account management will be key, GERMAN FLUENCY WILL BE REQUIRED.
- Please contact us for full job description, but in a few words:
- Manage and develop the Heinemann Gebr account (Strategy, implementation, negotiation, analysis, etc…)
- Develop new Travel Retail business in the rest of the region
- Manage your P&L for the region.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- Minimum of 3 years in Travel Retail sales and previous experience of large global accounts.
- English and German fluency are absolutely required.
- Very strong analytical skills as required for management of Global Accounts, especially Heinemann!!
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel (50%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Coty, Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, LVMH, BAT, British American Tobacco, JTI, Japan Tobacco International, Philip Morris International, Godiva, Kraft Foods / Mondelez, Mars, Nestle
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment