Our client for this great Travel Retail career opportunity is an leading beauty brand with a Travel Retail office located in Geneva.
Objective Within the Europe Travel Retail, the selected candidate will be responsible for the development strategy of the clients’ portfolio in Travel Retail and the negotiation of the spaces, the revenues, the net margin and the assortments of products.
- Manage negotiation of commercial conditions
- Set-up marketing plans for every clients and be responsible for launches and promotional plans
- Develop an action plan for the achievement of the yearly sales budget, through the definition of specific commercial actions
- Identify potential clients and deal with the first negotiations to introduce the brand
- Manage one sales manager, coach and motivate, fix the goals, follow up the performance
- Be responsible for the budget and P&L on the assigned geographical scope
- 3-5 years’ experience on a similar role
- Direct experience in Travel Retail, ideally acquired within the perfume & cosmetics sector
- Fluent in English, French plus ideally a third language
- Strong experience in negotiation
- Previous experience in managing a small team (at least 1 sales, not only Beauty Consultants on the field)
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager