Reporting to: Director of International Sales
Direct Reports: nc
Industry: Luxury Fragrances
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our client for this opportunity is the Travel Retail team of a large international cosmetics and fragrances company.
The Area Sales Manager will be in charge of developing sales on his/her territory (Middle East), on both the sell-in and the sell-out aspects. meeting with buyer, planning orders, activities, budgets for each year. Visiting store to verify the proper implementation of the plan, etc…
The ideal profile is a bilingual (English and Arabic, Italian appreciated) sales executive with previous experience in Travel Retail / Duty Free. Could come from any luxury goods category (Fragrance, Cosmetics, Watches, Jewelry, Leather Goods, Accessories, Wines Spirits…)
- P&L management
- Track sales performance against goal; provide feedback/strategies to generate incremental sales; motivate sales staff to perform/overachieve.
- Proactively monitor retail sales, stock levels by POS to avoid low/out-of-stock situations, product misallocation or over stocks at POS.
- Maintain the appropriate brand stock levels and assortment in specified locations through the maintenance of the brand productivity program and communication with the Retail Analyst.
- Maintain brand presentation standards: counters, wall bays, visuals, product merchandising, stock, signage and testers
- Negotiate and ensure space agreements are respected at POS.
- Ensure price strategy is presented at the POS level.
- Ensure focus on priority of achieving high level of customer service with presence on selling floor during peak selling periods.
- Lead sales staff team.
- Ensure BA presentation guidelines are followed; provide coaching and training and ensure that sales techniques taught by trainers are properly used.
- Manage and coordinate the brand promotion process.
- Execute all marketing programs: spiff, GWP, contests, and brochures.
- Examine sales results; expenses and activities on a monthly basis in order to ensure sales and financial objectives are obtained.
- Provide monthly updates/reports on key accounts to GM covering all aspects of the business.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 3 to 5 years experience in the luxury or consumer goods industries, Middle East travel retail (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, wine & spirits, consumer electronics, etc…)
- Bilingual English and Arabic
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel internationally and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Blancpain, Breguet, Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, La Prairie, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, YSL Beaute
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager
How To Apply
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment