Our client is one of the highest end luxury watches and jewelry stores in the Greater Detroit Area. It is located in Birmingham, MI, the richest neighborhood of Detroit. It has been family owned and operated for more than 60 years. They carry brands such as Audemars Piguet, Vacheron Constantin, Baume & Mercier etc… Along with a very large collection of jewelry and bridals.
The Boutique Manager will be in charge of running the store, by motivating the sales staff, recruiting, organizing, scheduling, setting up processes, implementing new initiatives to increase the store’s reputation and reach in the region. Full P&L responsibility.
We are looking for a good store manager who knows how to turn around a store with already great reputation and great assortment of product. Ideally with previous experience in luxury watches and jewelry, but not necessarily. AVAILABLE TO RELOCATE TO BIRMINGHAM with full relocation package.
- To develop and promote a loyal clientele according to the sales and brand strategy
- Development of Company’s customer satisfaction in line with Company Brand guidelines
- Ambassador for the brand within his/her market, being responsible for the stores external relations within its competitive environment – marketing, merchandising, local activities etc
- Market studies (competitors, customers etc.)
- Defining the annual sales targets/budget/forecast
- Determine and monitor objectives and sales targets according to budget/forecasts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Optimizing the store contribution
- Monitoring all expenses and costs within the store in order to achieve positive store contribution and be in line with the set budget objective
- Pushing ongoing growth of the store’s turnover
- Maintenance of store in line with budget requirements
- Managing store operations: Replenishment, regular and year-end inventories, visual merchandising, etc.
- Pro-activity on store attribution
- Managing administration tasks and reporting
- Making sure that Sales Consultants profiles match accordingly to the sales and brand strategy.
- Taking ongoing actions around motivation Sales Consultants according to the sales and brand strategy and acting as their mentor
- Recruitment, evaluation and career development of Management Team and Sales Consultants in cooperation with the Director of Retail and HR
- Compliance with Grooming Standards
- Training and development of the Sales Consultants in order to achieve best business results
- Guarantee an optimum relay of information within the store and an excellent and transparent ascending and descending communication flow.
- 5 years experience in luxury retail management
- Available to relocate to Birmingham, Michigan
- Ability to motivate, recruit and develop a retail team
- Experience in Luxury watches and/or jewelry would be a strong plus
- Experience in networking outside of the store and clienteling with high net worth individuals in the area
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Harry Winston, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, LVMH, Montblanc, Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rado, Raymond Weil, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Store Manager, Store Director, Retail Manager, General Manager, Department Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment