|Job Title||Boutique Manager – Watches & Jewelry|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||Watches & Jewelry|
|Market||Design District of Miami|
|Reporting to||Director of Stores|
|Reports||12 retail staffs|
|Languages||English fluent (Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus)|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $90k to $120k depending on experience|
|Benefits||Bonus + Health Insurance + 401K|
ACCUR゠Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in Luxury and Consumer Goods for Retail, Export and Travel Retail channels (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this job opportunity is a very prestigious international luxury watches & jewelry brand.
The store manager will be in charge of making sure sales and operational goals are met, manage and develop the sales team, participate in organizing exclusive events…
This high end retail management opportunity is meant for an excellent retail / store manager, with strong previous experience in luxury goods (luxury watches a strong preference, but not a requirement) and ability to work with high profile customers.
- Achieve the boutique sales objectives.
- Enhance the brand’s image by maintaining standards and integrity both within the boutique and outside: develop brand visibility, provide 1st class service and develop client networking in the boutique’s market place.
- Plan, implement and evaluate boutique operations on an on-going basis: manage inventory ensuring an optimal level of stock in coordination with the Customer Service department.
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service, including solving client’s most complex issues and develop and maintain client loyalty by implementing brand customer loyalty program.
- Lead by example.
- Manage staffing including hiring and staff development.
- Manage and mentor the boutique staff to achieve their performance goals.
- Prepare monthly sales reports.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Retail team to implement excellent Retail guideline
- Ensure successful implementation of Visual Merchandising guideline and Marketing action plan in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- 5 years of luxury retail sales and management experience is necessary.
- Ability to motivate, develop and cultivate a team.
- Experience in the high end watch market is preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills are needed.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills required.
- Experience with high profile clients, PR events, and ability to network is required.
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Baume & Mercier, Blancpain, Breitling, Bulgari, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, Concord, Corum, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Gucci, Harry Winston, Invicta, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, LVMH, Montblanc, Movado, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rado, Raymond Weil, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, TechnoMarine, Tiffany, Zenith
- Appreciated previous titles: Store Manager, Store Director, Retail Manager, General Manager, Department Manager