Our client for this opportunity is an established online retail and distributor of luxury / premium products.
The purpose of the role is to support all areas of business intelligence: data sourcing, acquisition, integration, warehousing, exploration and delivery, as well as all the activities related to analytics, insights and reporting
- Provide the organization with actionable and timely standard and ad-hoc reporting, analysis and insights to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Design and maintain a business management platform, defining the relevant metrics to track and training users in how to capitalize the information.
- Help maximize customer lifetime value and profitability through marketing analytics platform.
- Manage, maintain, and develop a data warehouse to ensure proper storage, processing, and availability of relative data sources.
- Continuously monitor and ensure the quality of data stored in the data warehouse and source systems
- Evaluate and quantify strategies and projects to plan for the best outcome.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or IT fields
- Logical and analytical mindset as well as strong collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide actual business insights and not just data.
- Knowledge of data mining and machine learning techniques (clustering, regression, association rules, classification…)
- Familiarity with financial statements.
- Advanced Excel, R and SQL.
- Advantageous to be familiar with DOMO, MongoDB and Predictive Marketing tools.
- Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Wines, Spirits, Liquors, Tobacco, Cigars, Consumer Goods, CPG
- Appreciated previous titles: Business Intelligence Manager, Business Intelligence Analyst, Consumer Insights Analyst