Our client for this opportunity is an international Fragrances & Cosmetics company.
The Business Intelligence Manager will be in charge of data sourcing and analysis focused on the sell out results of the different divisions.
The ideal profile is a bilingual International Business Intelligence Manager coming from Consumer Goods and with a strong experience in data analysis.
- Sales Modeling
- Supervise the collection, processing and uploading information to the business intelligence software
- Supervise the maintenance of all database
- Perform sales estimations at all levels
- Create relevant reports to the US and European headquarters
- Data Analysis and modeling
- Overseeing the design and development of data base solutions
- Watch competition and market trends
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 5 years experience in Business Intelligence or related field
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem solving
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Very good skills with Excel and the rest of MS Office
- Appreciated previous experience: Ernst & Young, Deloitte, PWC, Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior, Clarins, Fendi, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, LVMH, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Puig, Roger & Gallet, YSL, Chanel,
- Appreciated previous titles: Business Intelligence Manager, Data Analyst, Consumer Insight Manager