Our client for this opportunity is an established online retail and distributor of luxury / premium products.
The purpose of the role is to support the organization to deliver sales and profit growth by partnering with all departments and influencing its strategic direction through organizational, market and consumer insight as well as facilitating the decision-making process throughout the company by implementing business management tools.
- Support other teams’ actions and strategy through insights, recommendations and tools to enhance their outcome.
- Participate in the strategy definition process leveraging the holistic knowledge of the organization.
- Evaluate and quantify strategies and projects to determine which plan will offer the best outcome.
- Lead the design of a business management platform, defining the relevant metrics to track and training users in how to capitalize the information.
- Provide the organization with actionable and timely standard and ad-hoc reporting, analysis and insights to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Build presentations communicating company strategy and performance.
- Manage, maintain, and develop a data warehouse to ensure proper storage, processing, and availability of relative data sources.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or IT fields.
- Strategic and analytical mindset as well as strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide actual business insights and not just data.
- Knowledge of data mining and machine learning techniques (clustering, regression, association rules, classification…)
- Familiarity with financial statements.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advantageous to be familiar with DOMO, SQL, MongoDB and Google Analytics.
- Retail or CPG industry experience is a plus.
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Wines, Spirits, Liquors, Tobacco, Cigars, Consumer Goods, CPG
- Appreciated previous titles: Business Intelligence Manager, Business Intelligence Analyst, Consumer Insights Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment