ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in export, travel retail and duty free for Luxury Goods and Consumer goods brands. (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this opportunity is a leader in the retail distribution of luxury cosmetics and fragrances around the world.
The Business Planning Analyst / Financial Analyst will be part of the FP&A team in charge of Latin America. It is a very business oriented finance position with mainly profitability analysis, retail sales analysis, and planning.
The business Planning Analyst / Financial Analyst will ideally have one or two years experience in FP&A (Financial Planning And Analysis) in retail distribution, luxury goods, or cosmetics & fragrances, and a degree in ゠Business Administration or Finance. We need very strong Excel skills !
- Assists and verifies day to day recurring reporting from the Mexican and Brazilian markets to corporate Headquarters.
- Prepares and assists to prepare various financial and administrative reports.
- Investigates and answers routine queries arising from budget holders, management and other financial staff.
- Collects and assists to verify budget information from markets under his/her scope.
- Reports accounting and budgeting forms through the company’s software.
- Accomplishes administrative and reporting missions as needed.
- Develops, maintains and organized database of various financial forms and contracts.
- Develops and maintains a good knowledge of the company’s processes and procedures.
- Protects the organization’s values by keeping the information confidential.
- 2 or 3 years experience in business planning and analysis is required.
- Experience in retail, Luxury Goods, or Beauty is strongly preferred.
- Need to have strong financial analysis skills.
- Excellent computer MS Excel skills.
- Ability to perform multi-tasking work.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Capable to work under pressure in very tight deadlines.
- Detailed oriented as reporting requires strong level of accuracy
- Degree in accounting or business administration is required.
- Fluent Spanish language is required. Portuguese Language is a plus.
- Appreciated previous experience: Bloomingdale’s, Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, P&G, Parbel, Procter and Gamble, Roger and Gallet,, Saks Fifth Avenue, Sephora,゠Swarovski, YSL Beaute, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst and Young, PWC, Price Waterhouse Coopers, BNP Paribas, Sociラtラ Generale, Calyon