ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in Luxury and Consumer Goods for Retail, Export and Travel Retail channels (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this opportunity is a luxury retail group, opening and operating luxury stores in partnership with very well known international brands across some Latin American countries (Panama, Costa Rica, Colombia, Chile, etc…)
The objective of the CEO will be obviously to make sure all the stores operate successfully in terms of sales and operations, but also following all the brand guidelines. As a second very important objective, the CEO will be in charge of opening new stores with existing and new brand partners.
We are looking for a very experience luxury goods executive with strong knowledge of the Latin American market. Ideally someone who as already directly operated stores, or someone who was representing a strong brand in the region selling through a retail distribution network.
- 10 years of luxury goods industry experience (ideally retail, if not wholesale)
- Strong knowledge of the Latin America luxury market
- Very strategic and analytical, but also able to supervise the proper field implementation.
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Appreciated background: Carolina Herrera, Celine, Chanel, Chloラ, D&G, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Thomas Pink, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent, L’Oreal, Parbel, Estee Lauder, Clarins, Coty, Richemont, Harry Winston, Actium, Tairo, Wisa, Waked, Saint Honore, Motta. Dorben Group, La Riviera, Grupo Dicanco, Warnaco, Grupo Axo, Estibol, Cencosud
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Director, Regional VP, VP Latin America, Vice-President