Our client for this Commercial Finance Manager opportunity is a very large and well known high end Wines & Spirits group.
The Commercial Finance manager is responsible for providing strong business analysis, partnering with Sales and Marketing teams and working with Senior Management in order to deliver financial commitments and drive profitable growth.
- Act as key Finance liaison with Sales/Marketing teams.
- Develop business processes and tools to provide accurate, consistent and timely reporting and analysis of business results.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting of Division P&Ls, with a focus on revenue.
- Partner with Sales/Marketing teams(s) to develop plans and to reconcile those plans to the overall financial targets.
- Analyze market/ channel / distributor profitability.
- Analyze price elasticity.
- Track and communicate financial performance including risks and opportunities vs. plan
- Support evaluation of new business opportunities and risks through scenario modeling and other financial analysis.
- Support 10 markets in the newly formed South Division.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting (MBA) with relevant, progressive experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Technical and financial knowledge in addition to strong analytical and modeling skills are necessary.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Hyperion is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to set objectives and priorities and follow through on commitments is necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks is essential.
- Consumer products experience is not required, but could be beneficial
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Bardinet, Beam Suntory, Brown Forman, Campari, Constellation Brands, Distell, Camus Cognac, Diageo, Jose Cuervo, LVMH, Marie Brizard, Maxxium, Moet Hennessy, Patron Spirits, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Stoli, Edrington, WEBB, William Grant & Sons, Zamora, etc.
- Appreciated previous titles: Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Business Controller, Business Analyst, FP&A Manager