Our client for this Retail Marketing Manager position is a very large international Travel Retail Operator (Duty Free Retailer).
- To prioritize, execute and follow through with the global event & promotions strategy and guidance, while developing and implementing the division strategy together with the division Airport Promotions / Event strategy together with Division team. The Retail Marketing Manager will work closely with global creative team to ensure consistent and accurate customer proposition messages and innovative designs that match the company’s high level of luxury standards.
- To drive the sales, visit and spending in Airport stores across all US locations (Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York)
- To help the airport stores bidding and remain the good relationship with the airport authority.
The main responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Together with Global Retail Marketing team and Division Operational team, develop the Division Airport marketing event & promotion strategy, calendar and budget, based on specific business goal, global retail marketing strategy, local environment and consumer insight.
- Control and maintain marketing calendar for all promotions, events, projects, and deadlines for the division. Assure that marketing calendar and activities remain focused on strategy and business objectives and activities/timing are coordinated to maximize efficiency and ROI.
- Communicate and maintain alignment with internal teams while engaging and managing external vendors to drive all marketing initiatives in divisions, including but not limited to promotions and partnership activities.
- Develop and deliver briefs for Global Creative Team, and ensure that projects are completed within timelines and budgets.
- Ensure that content is accurate and complies with marketing and corporate communication guidelines across all marketing materials and collateral.
- Work with Retail Marketing Global team to implement marketing KPIs, analysis and evaluate the effectiveness of promotions & event.
- Work closely with the Galleria Retail Marketing manager to ensure synergy and consistency in the same region.
- Monitor and control Airport promotions and marketing budget
We are looking for a experienced consumer marketing executive (MANDARIN speaking is a plus) coming from luxury goods or consumer goods ideally Travel Retail – Duty Free (Fragrances, Cosmetics, Watches, Jewelry, Fashion, Accessories, Wines & Spirits, CPG, FMCG…)
- Contact us for the details.
- Education: BA in Business or Marketing, MBA is a plus.
- Work Experience: 8+ years in consumer-focused marketing area: Fashion, FMCG, Beauty, Retail, Travel and/or Luxury goods industry.
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH, MANDARIN is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), familiarity with social media.
- Experience working in marketing on the retailer side
- Appreciated background in luxury goods / high fashion:゠Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Gap, Zara, H&M, Uniqlo, Sack’s, Target, Victoria Secret, Nuance Group, World Duty Free Group, Dufry, Duty Free Americas, DFA, DFS, Duty Free Shoppers, Heinemann, LS Travel Retail
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Marketing Director