Our client゠is゠a real estate investment fund in Miami with participations in Residential, Commercial and Hospitality/Restaurant properties (Development and Construction).
Design and implement weekly dashboard (cash flows, P&L, Balance Sheet). Month-, quarter- and year-end closings. Participate in structuring all financial subjects for existing investments and provide analysis on investment opportunities.
We need a Finance Manager / Controller fluent in French, interested in the Real Estate business and ready to roll up his/her sleeves. Previous experience in investment funds or family office types of businesses preferred.
- Provide structure for the accounting and administration departments
- Implement monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting functions (Cash flows, P&L, Balance Sheet)
- Liaison with CPA firm, complete all tax returns and year-end accounting
- Review employee benefits plans and set up goal oriented performance measures
- Maintain all files on all contracts, leases, financing and third party agreements
- Perform acquisition analysis and pro forma estimates on future projects
- Manage IT, Risk Management, Legal and corporate office
- Manage Investor Relationships and prepare financial presentations
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business Administration (MBA preferred)
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Finance and controlling
- Interested in joining a small and fast growing company.
- Very open to roll up his/her sleeves. This is a very entrepreneurial environment and not your typical corporate job!
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous titles:゠Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Controller, CFO, Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director.