Our client for this Country Sales Manager role is a midsize European Luxury Skin Care company with a small office in Miami in charge of the US Market. The company was created about 30 years ago by dermatologists and with a very strong focus on technical innovation.
The ideal profile is an omni-channel Sales Manager with previous experience in the US skincare market and ideally management of a small team.
- Responsible for the P&L of the subsidiary, and for increasing the profitability of the company.
- Agreement on budget and annual investment with HQ.
- Plan a strategy to promote the company’s products in the different sales channels (retail and professional cosmetics) aligned with the company’s overall strategy.
- Prospecting and searching for potential key customers and distributors.
- Knowledge of e-commerce.
- Knowledge of the country’s global policy to enforce local laws and regulations (taxes, FDA).
- Supervise logistics, warehouse (stock), orders.
- Supervise accounting and taxation.
- Manage all commercial operations such as hiring, coordinating and supervising the staff, projects and sales of the subsidiary in the United States.
- Represent the company in meetings that require it.
- Minimum of 7 years of demonstrative experience in similar position and international environment.
- Degree of associated degree in related area.
- Knowledge of the distribution channels of the dermatological cosmetic sector.
- Leadership capacity.
- Responsibility and self-service.
- Networking experience.
- Experience in imports.
- Used to traveling.
- Fluent in English and Spanish!
- Appreciated previous experience: Chanel, Christian Dior, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, LVMH, Puig, Roger & Gallet, YSL, Chanel, L’Oreal, Clarins, Sothys, Filorga
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Executive, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager