|Job Title||Customer Service Manager – Beauty Company|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Reporting to||Sales Director|
Our client for this Customer Service manager role is a very fast growing international beauty brand with an office in Miami for the Americas market (US and Latin America).
As the Customer Service manager, you will manage the communication with the clients. You are expected to set up new processes and to execute them. Structured communication with letter and document templates to avoid miscommunication and complaints. Improve online reviews. Improve Shipment procedures…
The ideal profile is an experienced Sales Administration Manager or Customer Service Manager with a background on the US domestic market.
- Supervising the order processing
- Follow up with inactive customers
- Manage customer complaints
- Manage the Customer Services Representative team
- Manage the product return process
- Follow up on sales cycles and promotions
- act as a middle-man between education, marketing and sales
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail/ accuracy
- Time management and sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Excel
- Appreciated previous experience:Actium, Beaute Prestige International, BPI, Coty, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, La Prairie, LVMH Fragrance Brands, Parbel, Parfums Christian Dior, P&G Prestige, Salvatore Ferragamo Shiseido, Sisley, Tairo
- Appreciated previous titles: Customer Service Manager, Sales Administration Manager, Customer Service Representative.