The employer for this Digital Operations Assistant job is a French fashion company with an office in New York addressing the US domestic market.
Digital Operations Assistant Job Description
- Help create and publish new listings across all major online sales channels (including Amazon or other market places)
- Create and send marketing emails, Newsletters using Photoshop and Mailchimp
- Organize and dispatch daily customer orders.
- Manage refunds and returned items.
- Respond to routine customer enquiries via e-mail and telephone & Identify non-routine customer enquiries and escalate as appropriate
- Update ads and posts on Social Media
- Occasional help with physical packing, taping, or shipping
- Assist the sales team in various customer interactions and help optimize customer satisfaction during the entire purchasing experience
- Prepare Newsletters and Teasers to assist the sales team
- Support the Sales team on Key events including preparation of Showroom, collections, Shows, appointments and sales tools
- Maintain a tidy and well-organized stock storage system
- Manage the B2B US Website ( TBC )
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Costumer service oriented
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookup, pivot table, formulas ..),
- Photoshop and Mailchimp are really important too
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Oreal, Lancome, Coty, BPI, Beaute Prestige International, LVMH, Parfums Christian Dior, InterParfums, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Puig, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Gucci
- Appreciated previous titles: Digital Operations Assistant, Ecommerce Assistant, Commercial Assistant, Sales Assistant
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment