ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in゠Luxury Goods and Consumer goods industries for their export, travel retail and duty free business (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this career opportunity is an international Travel Retail operator in airports.
Develop and execute division financial operating and control strategy, leading to the achievement of operating゠income and cash flow targets for the Division.
The ideal profile has good previous experience in financial/retail operating experience.
- Leads the management team in achieving Operating Income and Cash Flow targets.
- Execute tactics in achieving financial operating & control strategies developed for the division.
- Ensures financial and operating controls
- Leads all contract bids and negotiations and seeks appropriate involvement of legal department
- Maintains relationships with local banks, airport authorities, landlords, joint venture partners, and other
- Develops and leads the division Operations & Control teams.
- Assists the Managing Director in analysing and developing business opportunities. Coordinates with BP&A
hub in preparation of capital expenditure requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the division management and the BP&A hub in assembling data relevant to the
preparation of Budgets, Forecasts and Strategic Plans.
- Leads the communication, education, and management of financial targets with division stores and
- Coordinates the monthly financial close with the GFC, SSC and Corporate Reporting teams, developing
and executing action plans for variances to budgets and forecasts.
- Develop execution plans in implementing conversion strategy, including key performance indicators,
reporting templates, division personnel education, communication of performance to targets, and
- Increase productivity of stores and back of house processes through development and implementation of
best practices and continuous process improvement.
- Managing budgets
- 7 years previous experience in Financial/Retail Operating experience
- Retail Industry, CPA, MBA preferred
- Degree in Business or Finance required
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Inventory management experience a plus
- Open to travel
- Appreciated previous roles: CFO, Senior Finance Manager, Financial Operations Manager