Our client is a wold leader in Business Process Outsourcing and Customer Experience Management with close to 150 offices globally and 50 languages.
Reporting to the Head of Global Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Director-NA will manage a team of marketers responsible for all go-to-market activity in North America. This role will focus specifically on the management of activities to support our North American sales efforts – brand awareness, association relationships, conferences/events, collateral and lead generation. This person will play a vital role in defining the brand and working with the Vertical Sales Leaders to create marketing plans to help deliver on our revenue goals for the North American region.
- Develop targeted campaigns to support the vertical sales leaders deliver on our annual revenue goals
- Work closely to monitor campaign performance and optimize campaigns
- Seek unique opportunities that build brand awareness in the marketplace
- Work directly with our internal Business Intelligence team to determine and prioritize the content needed to support our marketing activities
- Work directly with our internal Content/Creative team to design supporting marketing materials
- Ensure all activities adhere to the defined budget
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following or related areas: Marketing, Advertising, Business Studies, Communications, etc.
- Minimum 6-9 years related experience in B2B marketing or global corporate marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced writing and editing skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Strong leadership style and ability to prioritize and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a keen desire to make a difference
- Good communicator (both verbally and in writing), able to build strong working relationships
- High level of creativity and innovation
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Possess the ability to evaluate, collaborate, influence and engage in healthy debate and discussion
- Proven project management skills
- Knowledge of sales process, administration and support needs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to work well with sales professionals, senior managers, directors etc.
- High level of proficiency with various software applications programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other applications in the Office Suite
- Appreciated previous experience: Teleperformance, Convergys, VXI Global Solutions, Capgemini, Sutherland Global Services, Atento, Xerox Corp, Inktel, The Results Companies, Convey, Edgesys, Teletech Holdings, West Corporation, Sykes Enterprises, Stream Global Services, EXL, Aricent, Concentrix, Alorica/PRC, Aloricares, IBEX Global, iQor, Startek, Datamatics Financial Services, Afni Inc, TaskUs, Novitex Enterprise Solutions, C3/CustomerContactChannels, Advanced Call Center Technologies, vCustomer, Qualfon, eTelecare Global Solutions, IntelliSource, The Offshore Group, Interactive Response Technologies, NCO Customer Management, ePLDT Ventus, Collectron International Management, The Holland Group, UBASE, Aim Offshoring,
- Appreciated previous titles:Marketing Director, Communication Director, VP of Marketing