This role would ideally be Miami based to easily travel between the US and the Caribbean.
Our client for this Director of Sales & Marketing role is a Luxury Boutique Hotel chain opening up soon a new hotel in the Caribbean (about 250 rooms and a goal to sell between $500 and $700 per night)
While the hotel is being built in the Caribbean, the Director of Sales & Marketing will be in charge of positioning the hotel brand at the expected level and prepare the distribution network. The customer base is expected to be mostly in the US and therefore the Director of Sales & Marketing will need to identify the best travel agency partners (on and off-line), the best cities and the typical guest profile.
- Previous experience in Luxury Hotels / Luxury Hospitality is a must, preferably with a boutique hotel
- Lots of travels to be expected, across the US but also to the Caribbean
- Bilingual English and Spanish would be a strong plus
- Appreciated previous experience: Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Sofitel, Gansvoort Hotels, Standard Hotels, Peninsula Hotels, St Regis, Mandarin Oriental, Park Hyatt
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Director, Marketing Director
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment