Our client for this Ecommerce Manager (Optimization and Automation) is a premium cigar distributor and retailer.
Under the direction of the Ecommerce Director, the Ecommerce Manager (Optimization and Automation) will develop, scope and implement digital initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization, Email Automation, and personalization across channels. They will use data to drive campaign ideation, decision-making and end-to- end digital customer journeys using segmentation, audience selection and targeting rules for the company.
The ideal profile for this Ecommerce role doesn’t necessarily have to come from the large tobacco groups such as Philip Morris (PMI), Imperial Tobacco, BAT or JTI, but could come from any other consumer goods category.
- Own and Manage the campaign delivery roadmap of optimization and personalization initiatives, ensuring that they’re driving value, innovation and cross-channel alignment with the wider business
- Build hypotheses to champion a data-driven, test and learn approach to optimizing user experiences throughout the funnel
- Collaborating with our copywriting, design and development teams to create compelling visual and written assets – but also having your own flair of creativity, with the ability to create your own wireframes for testing, based on readily available assets.
- Own the agenda for A/B testing and conduct A/B, multivariate and experience tests to continually measure performance
- Work with the broader marketing and sales teams to turn winning test experiences into permanent enhancements
- Perform regular A/B testing of customer segments, content, and timing to optimize and improve campaign metrics.
- Compile, analyze, and deliver weekly email campaign report and insights to help improve future email campaigns.
- Monitor and report on key campaign metrics including open rates, conversions, CTR, and retention Analysis and reporting
- Analyze campaign performance, report on results and share learnings with the wider business, helping to drive business growth
- Strong working relationships with stakeholders and peer teams
- Planning and managing quality campaign executions
- Maintaining a complex marketing schedule and manage dependencies across resources
- Have a positive impact on sales growth, conversion rates and customer retention
- Use your test and learn findings to drive uplift on primary conversion metrics for test performance
- 3+ years working in conversion optimization or equivalent experience working in a digital agency
- Previse knowledge and experience with A/B testing (3 years)
- Advanced experience with testing platforms including Optimizely, Adobe, Visual Website Optimizer, Sentient Ascend, or similar platforms
- Expert level experience with Analytics Platforms including Google Analytics, Omniture or similar platform
- Extensive experience creating automated programs with Campaign Automation in SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Hybris, IBM Watson, Marketo or similar Marketing automation platform
- Intermediate experience with Predictive Analytics platforms such as AgilOne, Retention Science, Sailthru, Optimove, Emarsys, or similar platform
- Up-to- date on the latest email marketing trends and deliverability best practices.
- Intermediate experience with research tools including HotJar, Clicktale, CrazyEgg, SurveyMonkey, Qualaroo,
- Advanced experience with project management and execution on full funnel tests
- Intermediate experience with UX design, wire-framing, and usability principles
- UserTesting.com, or other similar tools
- Appreciated previous titles: E-commerce Specialist, E-commerce Manager, Digital Manager, Online Sales Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America