Our client this Ecommerce Operations Manager job opening is a small to mid size global good company with a strong positioning on health and wellness.
The Objective of this eCommerce Operations Manager is to oversee entire eCommerce infrastructure with a strong focus on Supply Chain & Customer Service. The goal is to be able to build out a ‘go to market strategy’= one customer ‘gets one truck’ regardless of product and brand.
Someone that has a Continuous Improvement background (Six Sigma) in a warehouse/eCommerce environment
Very complex warehouse as we have multiple warehouses based on brand. Customers receive multiple orders based on brand.
- i.e. various eCommerce retail requirements. Sam’s Club orders 1 pallet with multiple products that ship separately and have to be assembled to ship together
- Everything is a ‘case level’ from catalog of 60 items w/ regards to what type of information needs to be transmitted on the order
Analyze and make recommendations on:
- Processes in place today, how does that affect productivity?
- What does product optimization look like? Roadmap to move from a very manual process today
- Work with IT to make recommendations on an optimal infrastructure = removing as much of the manual process as possible
- 30 Days: Understand the network, warehouses, locations, warehouse capabilities, requirements, process, supply chain infrastructure and who our customers are
- 60 Days: Based on observations come back with a roadmap that has a focus on the what we need to do & why including a potential ROI
- 90 Days: Planning & budgeting, Getting ready for 2022. Longer term focus will be on the marketplace. Today we do not fulfill directly to the customer but would like to in the future. Will need to build out a roadmap for an infrastructure on what they would look like
- System Experience: EDI experience in partnering with IT, SAP but also ERP experience, warehouse management system experience from a supply standpoint
- Appreciated previous titles: Supply Chain & eCommerce Manager , eCommerce Customer Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Integration Lead.