Our client for this opportunity is large Tobacco group, who has been nominated many times and won for “Best Employer Awards”!
To provide support to the Regional President and ensure the confidentially and image of the executives’ offices are upheld.
Only available for high potential candidates looking to work in a very fast pace environment. The ideal profile is also bilingual (English and Spanish) and has 8-10 years experience of executive assistant to CEO, GM etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Regional President for the Americas and other VP’s
- Provide project management support related to the operations of the Americas Region such as organization of meetings, visits of VIP from HQ, presentations and ASP preparation, maintenance of the Executive travel budget for the Americas Region
- Provide a leadership role for other administrative assistants in the area of cooperation, administrative enhancements, dissemination of information and leveraging alliances to facilitate the work in the office
- Acquire a broad knowledge of the operations of the Americas Region within the context of the group to facilitate the daily administration of the regional office especially in the absence of the executives.
- Assist in the organization of off-site meetings for all departments in the regional office/functions by providing suggestions on venues, restaurants, team building activities; review contracts, coordinate changes and executions; facilitate set up of new vendor in SAP; and conduct post event evaluations
- Related post-Secondary Degree/Diploma
- At least five years of experience working with senior executives
- Fluent English & Spanish
- Excellent Computer Skills including: Windows OS, Microsoft Office Applications (>2003) including PowerPoint, Word , Excel and Office
- Well spoken and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skill and interpersonal skills
- Sound judgement and discretion.
- Good professionalism.
- Strive for Quality Checks own work for accuracy and completeness according to set standards
- Winning Attitude
- Approaches challenges with confidence and optimism
- Provides personal support for other team members
- Execute with Excellence
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute, Unilever, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Mondelez, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Newell Rubbermaid, British American Tobacco, Imperial Tobacco, Altadis, Japan Tobacco International, JTI, Altria, Philip Morris International, RJ Reynolds, etc…
- Appreciated previous titles: Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, Assistant to CEO