Our client for this Finance Director position is a Forex trading MLM that offers various trading educational products and services to a global audience. They appear in over 120 countries and have training available in 8 major languages. Additionally, as they have structure their distribution around the principle of Network Marketing aka Direct Sales aka multi level marketing.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and VP, Finance serving as an integral member of the finance team, the Finance Director will be
responsible for the development of the Company’s financial management strategy and contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic
goals. In addition to the strategic components, the VP will be charged with developing and implementing more sophisticated policies and
procedures in the finance realm. This is an outstanding opportunity for a finance executive with operational experience and a proven track record
of creative problem-solving and change management to join in a high-growth, mission-driven organization.
- Advise the Chief Financial Officer, VP of Finance and other key members of senior management on financial planning, budgeting, cash
flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
- Serve as the management liaison to the board and audit committee; effectively communicate and present critical financial matters at
select board of directors and executive committee meetings.
- Contribute to the development of Company’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the Chief Financial Officer informed of all critical issues.
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, particularly in banking negotiations.
- Business or Accounting degree mandatory, a master’s in business administration is preferred CPA preferred;
- Minimum 10 years experience in a senior management role ideally with both external audit and in-house financial management
experience gained in a high-growth organization.
- Experience either as an employee or board member of a nonprofit organization; must be familiar with nonprofit finance and accounting
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Appreciated previous titles: Finance Manager, Controller, Finance Director, Accounting Manager