Our client is a fine jewelry brand, manufacturing in New York and wholesaling across the US in independent fine jewelry stores.
Fine Jewelry Polisher Job Description
- Polish by hand jewelry metal, stone mountings and wedding bands
- Grind and prepare surface precious metal such as gold, silver or platinum.
- Maintain equipment and tools
- Previous experience as fine jewelry polisher
- GIA graduate gemologist appreciated.
- Appreciated previous experience: Boucheron, Buccellati, Bulgari, Cartier, Chopard, FRED, Graff, Harry Winston, Mikimoto, Piaget, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels
- Appreciated previous titles: Sales Associate, Sales Consultant, Retail Sales, Sales Manager