|Job Title||Florida Sales Manager – Wines & Spirits|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||Wines & Spirits, Liquors|
|Channel||On Premise & Off Premise|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $60k - $80k base (DOE) + Bonus|
Our client for this opportunity is a fast growing family owned distillery in the Tampa, FL area.
The Florida Sales Manager’s objective is to champion the brand-building efforts and volume-driving activities in both the on and off-premise, and through promotions and PR/Event sponsorship. The Florida Sales Manager’s duties include account management, maintaining account relationships, ensuring product distribution, brand visibility, training, education, executing special events and promotions, and tracking and measuring progress.
- Management of brand building efforts and volume driving activities in the on and off-premise and promotional and PR/Events.
- Build strong relationships with key on and off premise accounts, distributor management and distributor salesmen
- Act as a Brand associate to assigned accounts by selling on and off-premise strategies into agreed accounts and ensure successful execution.
- Improve the brand’s on-premise presence by implementing proven merchandising tactics.
- Manage and execute all on and off-premise account POS branding.
- Assist in the planning and execution of key account promotions on & off-premise.
- Communicate market-specific information from distributor, importer, and key accounts back to the US Commercial Manager.
- Identify and develop additional marketing and/or promotional strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and drive incremental sales.
- Responsible for collecting and submitting quarterly survey reports that include pricing and competitive data.
- Work with Distributor on and off-premise team to educate them on our brands, to ensure their understanding of our brands and strategies, and to maximize their attention to our brands.
- Act as one of brands’s social media champions, aligning the brand’s social media campaigns with relevant influencers and brand partners in their markets to increase brand awareness, name recognition and choices people make at the bar and retail.
Maintain a regular reporting procedure to the US Commercial Manager and to the Importer Sales Manager, including, but not limited to:
- Updated key account profiles.
- Weekly report including objectives and past week’s accomplishments.
- Monthly report summarizing sales turnover, ride-withs, new accounts sold, promotional activity.
- Distributor and key account relationships.
- Competitive activity, including photos
- Changes in the market environment
- Assist Commercial Manager North America and Importer with information and other special projects as required.
- Allocate over 90% of time out of the office/home, in the market.
- Proven ability and experience in the sales, marketing and promotion of fast-moving consumer goods.
- At least 5 years sales experience; minimum 3 year with beverage alcohol products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing preferred. High school education mandatory.
- Computer literary a must (e-mail, Excel or equivalent, Word)
- Must be able to dedicate evenings and some weekends to on-premise and special event work.
- English & Spanish fluency mandatory.
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Diageo, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, The Edrington Group, Patron, Southern Wines & Spirits
- Appreciated previous titles: Market Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, On Premise Manager, Off Premise Manager