ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in export, travel retail and duty free for Luxury Goods and Consumer goods brands. (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client is a Luxury Department Store chain.
The General Manager is゠responsible for crafting, leading and delivering approved゠location specific strategies aligned with the execution and achievement of Company targets, strategic goals゠and initiatives.
The ideal profile is a well rounded senior Retail Sales professional with entrepreneurial mindset and obviously a strong experience in the retail distribution. This is a very LARGE VOLUME operation. We need candidates with retail management of $50 Mio in sales and above (way above!). District Managers welcome.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 7 to 10 years experience in retail management of luxury and/or consumer goods (Luxury, Fashion, Accessories, Food & Beverage, Wines & Spirits, Snacks, Cosmetics, Beauty Products, etc…)
- Multi stores, National chain stores, Flagship stores management experience
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Strong multidimensional leadership ability. Able to effectively operate in a culturally diverse
environment with astuteness and sensitivity.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Mandarin speaker is a big plus.
- Ability to work independently and on weekends and outside of regular office hours, if required.
- Appreciated previous experience: Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Gap, Zara, H&M, Uniqlo, Sack’s, Wal-Mart, Target, Victoria Secret, Nuance Group, World Duty Free Group, Dufry, Duty Free Americas, DFA, DFS, Duty Free Shoppers, Heinemann, LS Travel Retail
- Appreciated previous titles: General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Boutique Director, Store Director, District Manager, Regional Manager