|Job Title||Global Sales Manager Private Label, Tobacco|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Alternate Location||Or anywhere home based in Europe|
|Languages||English fluent + ideally another language|
Our client for this Global Sales Manager Private Label role is a large independent international Tobacco group.
The objective of this Global Sales Manager Private Label role is to develop the Private Label business of the group globally.
We are looking for a strong Sales Executive with Private Label projects experience whether in the Tobacco Industry or other kinds of CPG private labels.
- Develop strategies to target and capitalize on new sales growth opportunities, identifying potential customers and initiating contact with them
- Establish and maintain private label & contract manufacturing sales budget and sales goals by customer, product category, new customers, etc.
- Qualify all incoming private label & contract manufacturing leads to determine feasibility; based on pricing, packaging, volume, and utilizing the New Product Questionnaire
- Manage, direct and build a good relationship with global business partners
- Generate/gather ideas from customers and consumers in order to enhance and customize trade programs
- Track trends in the industry and share with sales & marketing team to help keep product development in tune with new products that could be of interest to current or new private label & contract manufacturing customers.
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or other related
- 3+ years sales experience in private label sales
- Strong ability to generate new business, and meet sales goals on a consistent basis
- Self-starter with demonstrated strong work ethic
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills; additional foreign language is desirable
- Excellent MS Office experience required with proven proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Analytical ability and quick solving problems with negotiation skills
- A proactive approach and a high level of energy
- Flexibility and willingness to frequently travel abroad
- Appreciated previous roles: Regional Sales Manager, Regional Sales Director, Area Director, Regional Director, Area Sales Manager, International Sales Manager, Travel Retail Manager, Duty Free Regional Manager.
- Appreciated previous experience: AB Inbev, Alexander James, Altadis, Altria, Bacardi, BAT, British American Tobacco, Brown Forman, Camus Cognac, Constellation Brands, Diageo, The Edrignton Group, Gallo, Imperial Tobacco, JTI, Japan Tobacco International, Moet Hennessy, Pernod Ricard, PMI, Philip Morris International, Remy Cointreau, RJ Reynolds, SAB Miller, Stoli, William Grant & Sons