Our client for this opportunity is a well known international mid-size wines & spirits group headquartered in Europe.
The Head of Global Travel Retail will be in charge of the Travel Retail and Duty Free channel on both Sales and Marketing. The volume of business is still fairly small, but has huge growth potential given the awareness of the brand. Their main existing markets are Europe and Asia Pacific.
We are looking for someone who has (1) strong Travel Retail expertise in Europe and/or Asia with key Travel Retail Operators, (2) good people management experience, (3) strong sales experience, but good command of marketing too and (4) the ability to relocate in Milan.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Travel Retail / Duty Free and overall minimum 10 years of professional experience.
- Fluent in English is the only language requirement, but any other language would be a very strong plus.
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- VERY open to Travel internationally (50%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Beam Suntory, Brown Forman, Camus Cognac, Diageo, Distell Group, The Edrington Group, Heineken, Jose Cuervo, Maxxium, Moet Hennessy, Patron, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Stoli, Whyte & MacKay, William Grant & Sons, Zamora, Clarins, Coty, Dior, Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, LVMH,
- Appreciated previous titles: Regional Director of Travel Retail, Global Travel Retail Director,