The Human Resources Manager/ Director will be in charge of setting up all HR procedures for this newly created US operation (office and retail stores).
We need a experienced and high potential HR executive with previous experience in a retail company and with a very entrepreneurial mindset. Ideally someone with a passion for natural health & beauty products.
- Set up health and retirement benefits
- Set up payroll for retail staff to be hired
- Organize with the GM and the Regional Retail Manager the recruitment process of 8 store managers and corresponding retail staff before the store openings scheduled in October 2016.
- Process all hirings and terminations
- Create the employee handbook
- Participate in designing retail training materials
- At least 5 years experience as HR Manager in a retail environment
- Strong experience in recruiting retail staff
- Passion for natural health and beauty products
- Entrepreneurial mindset (work with minimal support and provide structure and process where needed)
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Sense of urgency; ability to work at a fast pace
- Appreciated previous experience: L’Occitane, Fresh, Kiehl’s, Body Shop, Aesop, Organic Pharmacy, L’Oreal, Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Nivea, Beiersdorf, Caudalie, Nars, Neutrogena, Origins, Olay, Shiseido, Lush, Bear Minerals, WholeFoods, Sephora, Infinity, Bath & Body.
- Appreciated previous titles: HR Director, Human Resources Director, Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist
Our client is an established natural health & beauty brand from Germany. Already wholesaling in the US via a distributor, they have decided to open a network of fully owned retail stores across the US and need to build the team that will make it possible!