|Job Title||Interior Design Retail Brand Ambassador|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Reporting to||Managing Director|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible. Must have valid work authorization|
|Salary||USD $40k to $45k base|
|Benefits||Health + 401k|
Our client is a very high end Interior Design Firm located in Greenwich, CT.
We are looking for a full time Brand Ambassador to represent us in a positive light to help increase brand awareness,
encourage word-of- mouth and therefore grow sales. Located in the showroom, he or she will embody our client’s corporate
identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics.
Your role will be to welcome visiting guests, be their go-to person when questions arise, to identify and educate potential
clients and refer them to the company Managing Director you will report to. Your key tasks will be to trigger home
consultations with new clients and strengthen the relationships with existing customers.
If you are a result-driven individual with a true passion for design, we want to hear from you.
If you have a high energy engaging personality, a professional positive attitude and presentation and if you are a
confident, resourceful, enthusiastic, prompt and you love talking to people, we definitely want to hear from you.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- a strong ability to multi-task and deal with constant changes,
- a problem solving ability,
- time management skills to boost your productivity,
- a high energy engaging personality,
- a professional positive attitude and presentation,
- can deliver impeccable customer service
- confident, resourceful, enthusiastic and prompt individual
- Appreciated previous experience: Lilian August, Roche-Bobois, Mitchell Gold, Cassina, B&B Italia, Flair, Ligne Roset, BIF
- Appreciated previous titles: Retail Brand Ambassador, Sales Associate