Global Consumer Goods Company with roots in affordable fine fragrances.
The International Business Manager will primarily be responsible for driving growth of the Company’s brands business in Asia. Core competencies include: selling consumer goods in international markets, international business and commercial acumen, strategic understanding of distribution channels, retailers, competition, merchandising and pricing.
The ideal profile is a Professional with International Sales & Marketing experience (preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry). We are seeking a results driven, dynamic and entrepreneurial-minded individual who is comfortable playing an integral role in many facets of the business, including sales, marketing and product
- Manage business in assigned existing markets to drive profitable growth of portfolio brands:
- Collaborate with local distribution partners to identify and capture new opportunities: Expand distribution, Expand assortment, Accelerate rate of sale.
- Conduct strategic market visits. Moderate travel is required. Assess competitive conditions; meet with distributors and key retail/wholesale customers.
- Analyze business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to enhance assortment performance.
- Introduce new portfolio brands in existing markets. Spearhead development of go to market strategies including channel, customers, mix, positioning (assess the competitive set), pricing and promotional strategies.
- Develop annual sales forecast and marketing plan for each market
- Demand planning/forecasting: work with distribution partners and the brands forecasting team to ensure accuracy of rolling forecast.
- Work with Customer Service and Credit/Collections teams to facilitate the smooth flow of monthly orders.
- Collaborate with marketing, R&D and distribution partners to identify opportunities for innovation into new product forms that will drive accelerated growth in strategic markets:
- Guide the optimization of new products for local market through effective communication with both local partners and internal product development team.
- Partner with internal development team to ensure accurate time & action calendars are built to deliver successful launch based upon key account planogram timelines.
- Support the process of identifying/prioritizing new markets for expansion and the development of associated market entry and go to market strategies.
- 3-5 years international sales and marketing experience, preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Product development/project management experience a plus
- Analytical strength is necessary
- Fluent Spanish is desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Moderate travel required
- Appreciated previous experience: Beauty, Fragrances, Cosmetics, Accessories, Watches, Perfumes, Body wash, Moisturizing Lotions, CPG, Consumer Goods
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, International Sales Manager, Account Executive, Territory Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment