Our client for this opportunity is the Americas Travel Retail office of a very large wines & spirits company.
The Junior Key Account Manager will be in charge of managing his/her own travel retail accounts (Central and South america) to develop the business at a sell in and sell out level. Full P&L responsibility.
We need a key account manager who is strategic, analytical, good in relationship building and in negotiations. Previous Travel Retail / Duty Free experience is required, but category is not. It could be beauty, fragrance, cosmetics, wines, spirits, liquors, tobacco, etc…
- report directly to either a Key Account Manager
- support the commercial team by effectively managing assigned accounts within a designated geography
- effectively develop relationships with key clients to meet and exceed defined commercial and marketing objectives
- develop strong client relationships, extensive knowledge of key travel retail segments
- demonstrate the ability to accurately assess the business through utilization of strong analytical skills
- increase distribution of the company’s゠brand portfolio to drive incremental volume and brand portfolio availability
- develop relevant promotional and merchandising strategies that drive incremental volume growth while effectively managing a sales budget and P&L.
- Bachelor Degree minimum (MBA a plus)
- 3 to 5 years experience in the luxury or consumer goods industries, latin american local markets or travel retail (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, wine & spirits, consumer electronics, etc…)
- Spanish fluency is strongly preferred, but not an absolute must
- Excellent with MS Office, Excel in particular
- Open to Travel internationally (25%) and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, Occitane, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute, Unilever, Nestle, Kraft Foods, Mondelez, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Newell Rubbermaid, etc…
- Appreciated previous titles: Area Sales Manager, Area Export Manager, Area Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Territory Manager, Key Account Manager