Our client is a very established European family owned food company with a very premium positioning in the food business. They business operate through wholesale, their own retail stores and their own restaurant.
Estimate and manage cost associated with production of goods and services. Evaluate where company can improve processes and save money. Analyze raw material cost. Maintain up-to-date standard costing system with monthly update. Build detailed reports with raw material and labors cost with actual versus forecasted.
You like numbers, but also how they affect business on a day to day. You like identifying areas to improve and come up with cost saving solutions or recommandations. You like working on a project basis, auditing or analyzing each department, team or Business Units. You like consulting but would like to do it in one great company only. This job is for you!
- Bachelor degree in business of finance
- 3 to 5 years professional experience
- Fluent in English (French a plus)
- Very strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Team player in order to interact efficiently with all department (purchasing, chefs, etc…)
- Appreciated previous experience: Fashion, Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Watches, Jewelry, Food & Beverages, Perfumes, Fragrances, Cosmetics, Beauty, Wines, Spirits, Liquors, Tobacco, Cigars, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte & Touche, PwC, PriceWaterHouse Coopers
- Appreciated previous titles: Financial Analyst, Finance Coordinator, Cost Analyst, Cost Controller, Auditor