This position is home based ideally closed to the HQ in Thomaston, CT and travelling to the Midwest for account visits. If not, then based in the Midwest and visiting the head office on a regular basis.
Our client for this opportunity is leader in the field of packaging for beauty products and personal care products (perfumes, makeup, cosmetics, skincare…)
Manage a large existing portfolio of business mostly located in the Midwest. In the Dispensing product line, made of existing business in Professional hygiene foamers. Interaction with production sites located in Thomaston CT and secondary Alkmaar, Netherlands. Expected Travel 35%.
- Propose a Commercial strategy to develop sales on existing accounts and translate strategy into an annual account plan
- Strive for finding win-win solutions for Customer and take every opportunity to increase profitability on the account
- Manage KPI on the account and launch actions accordingly (overdues, stocks, price increase …)
- Build trusting relationships with the customer & ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure customer retention as a priority
- Lead the RFQ/bid process with all the internal stakeholders (development teams, plant…), build business cases for complex projects when necessary
- Once the business is taken, ensure a strong follow-up on the product development phase and ensure a smooth interface between the customer and project team (several plants on several continents)
- Report on weekly basis key information and data via company’s internal tools such as Zephyr, ADS, S&OP etc..
- Analyse on a monthly basis results in ADS and monitor achievement of objectives accordingly
- Manage crisis situations with the customer, launch a dedicated task force and take the lead, ensure an appropriate communication plan is in place & guarantee the alignment of every key actors on that communication plan , and ensure an action plan is in place to solve promptly issues.
- Become the company Foam professional hygiene expert in NA thanks to internal manufacturing, product knowledge and external market knowledge
- Increase sales at existing accounts through other Dispensing segments, Product line including high dose, tubes
- Build an action plan to develop sale to the market including new prospect not addressed yet and existing accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 to 10 years experience in Sales in a manufacturing environment with complex negotiations with customers, integrating multiple dimensions (price, investment, level of service…)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint, experience with MS Project is a plus.
- Strong project management skills
- Product line related experience (product or labels or printing) (1) Or Packaging experience, (2) Or FMCG experience (2) Or other related industry such as electronics, automotive, aeronautic.
- Previous experience in B2B packaging sales would be ideal, if not at least experience in B2B technical sales to the beauty and personal care industry.
- Previous relevant experience in Key Account Management or Business Development.
- Appreciated previous experience:
- Appreciated previous titles: Key Account Manager, Technical Sales Manager
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment