|Job Title||Logistics Project Manager (Engineer) – Consumer Goods – LATAM|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Industry||Consumer Goods (CPG / FMCG)|
|Channel||Travel Retail - Duty Free|
|Reporting to||Warehouse Director|
|Reports||3 direct supervisors + 20 additional warehouse staff|
|Languages||English & Spanish|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Benefits||Base + Bonus+ Health + 401k|
Our client for this position is an international consumer goods group with an office and top of line warehouse in Doral doing business with Latin America.
Coordinate all゠the flows and inventory of products in the warehouse, from receiving, through stocking and shipping. Managing a team of supervisors and entry level warehouse workers.
Ideally,゠an engineer in supply chain with 6 Sigma (SixSigma) certifications. Bilingual English and Spanish. Good potential for growth and willing to manage people.
- Ensure Safety, Stock control and continuous improvement of productivity and service.
- Monitor performance of logistics and warehouse sub-contractors.
- Optimize space, equipment and human resources
- Help prepare and analyze monthly reporting of the warehouse
- Help monitor and improve warehouse KPIs
- Overall control of product reception and dispatch
- Ensure proper leadtimes for in and outs.
- Ensure respect of US Customs / Free Zone and DOT regulations.
- Responsible for inventory゠accuracy
- Analyze and design improvement plans for Novelties, Damaged, Obsolete, Slow Movers and stock discrepancies
- Optimize picking position
- Optimize space usage
- Help in the analysis of claims.
- Apply and improve all EHS initiatives
- Follow and control all EHS indicators.
- Engineer degree in Supply, Chain, Logistics, Systems or Industrial
- 4 years of professional experience including 1 or 2 in a managerial position.
- 6 Sigma certification appreciated but not required
- Very strong with Excel
- SAP knowledge a strong plus
- Ability to manage people
- Potential and ambition to grow within the company
- Bilingual English AND Spanish
- Appreciated background in CPG, Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Wholesale, Retail (Altadis, Applica, Bacardi, Colgate, Diageo, Estee Lauder, General Mills, Imperial Tobacco, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, LVMH, Macy’s, Moet Hennessy, Mondelez, Office Depot, P&G, Perry Ellis, Premier Beverage, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Remy Cointreau, Southern Wine & Spirits, Spectrum Brands, Starboard, Unilever, Wal-Mart, )
- Appreciated previous titles:゠Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Coordinator, Distribution Center Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Manager