Our client for this opportunity is the Ulysse Nardin brand from the Kering Group
Watchmaker must be dedicated, highly organized and detailed employee. They must be flexible enough to work in quiet places for extended periods of time, and yet able to work with sales team to ensure delivery of new watches. A sense of ownership, willingness to improve their environment, and above all cleanliness is key to success in after sales service.
- Perform maintenance to high grade mechanical timepieces
- Removal of movements from precious metal, titanium, and steel cases
- Disassembly of high-grade movements, diagnosis of worn, damaged, or upgraded parts
- Identify all problems within the mechanism, case and/or attachment. This includes identifying proper end shakes, flat wheels, escapement adjustments, automatic winding issues, water resistance, loose bracelet screws, loose clasps etc.
- Timing adjustments, including knowledge of isochronism, use of regulator pins & dynamic poising.
- Placing dial and hands onto the movement within strict tolerances
- Casing of movements ensuring no dust or debris is left on the dial, hand or inside the case.
- Polishing of case and/or bracelets
- Perform quality control to ensure all factory tolerances are met.
- 1 -3 years of watchmaking experience
- strong knowledge of luxury mechanical watches
- Previous experience in working with top Swiss made watch brands.
- Appreciated previous experience: Audemars Piguet, Breitling, Cartier, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, Ulysse Nardin, Zenith