Our client for this career opportunity is the Travel Retail and Latin America office of a very high-end゠Cosmetics group.
This position is going to be responsible for the coordination of the different marketing, communication, PR and point of sales activities.
The ideal profile has a marketing background in the Luxury goods industry, great communication skills, social media knowledge and project management experience. Must be bilingual English / Spanish (French is a plus).
- Approval and Advice on marketing and PR plans for LATAM and the Caribbean
- Provide and Follow Up on novelties forecasts for the zone
- Analyzing new product launch results , feedback and business impact
- Interface between marketing teams in HQ and the clients to approve and provide advertising material (images, visuals, texts, advertorials etc)
- Developing selling and promotional material for animations and activities on the field
- Interacting and reporting with PR in HQ゠to ensure effective coverage, consistent brand statement and novelties support by the regional press.
- Developing and coordinating the social media strategy for LATAM
- Compiling and follow up of whole sale and sell out reports
- Support of Merchandising projects / Visuals / PLV Material
- Follow Up of Trainers / Make Up Artists / Esthetician Calendar
- Updating and analyzing pricing studies
- 3 years of marketing experience in the Luxury goods industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Spanish speaking. French is a strong plus
- Appreciated previous experience: Clarins, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, La Prairie, Creme de La Mer, Richemont, Redken, Guerlain, LVMH, Dior, Kenzo, Givenchy, Chanel, Gucci, Lancome, Shiseido, BPI (Beaute Prestige International), Tairo, Essence Corp, Cartier, L’Occitane.
- Appreciated previous roles: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing゠Assistant, Brand Coordinator, Brand Assistant.