|Job Title||Marketing Coordinator – Luxury Fashion|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Alternate Location||Broward / West Palm Beach area|
|Reporting to||Head of Sales & Marketing|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Benefits||Health + 401k|
Our client for this Marketing Coordinator opportunity is an successful international luxury fashion brand with an office in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area.
We need a successful Marketing Coordinator with previous experience in luxury goods or preferably luxury fashion and especially operational marketing dealing with retailer program and retailer coordination.
Marketing Coordinator Job Description
- Implement marketing initiatives with retail partners to build short and long term sales
- Develop marketing programs with Marketing Director ex: trunkshow activations, social media takeovers, brand ambassador programs
- Train retailer partners on how to leverage the retail portal to increase SOV
- Assist retailer partners with digital visuals
- Manage all operational aspects of trunkshows
- Inspect retailer website compliance
- Implement retail marketing programs with all US retail partners, making sure they receive all marketing material and follow up for proper implementation.
- Manages and executes all marketing, advertising and promotional activities to our retail partners
- Achieves business objectives through effective Marketing & PR strategies
- Generates new marketing ideas and opportunities to ensure business success.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- 2-3 years’ progressive management experience with a combination of corporate retail, visual merchandising, product merchandising, operational marketing and wholesale sales
- Familiarity and working with Luxury / Fashion Preferred
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills; ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment/
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience developing cross-channel marketing campaigns in fashion, retail, lifestyle, and Luxury
- Marketing experience targeted to a variety of different consumers with a strong understanding of cultural trends is preferred
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Bloomingdale’s, Chanel, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oreal, LVMH, Clarins, Estee Lauder
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant