ACCUR Recruiting Services is a leading recruitment firm specialized in export, travel retail and duty free for Luxury Goods and Consumer goods brands. (Cosmetics, Fragrances, Watch & Jewelry, Wine & Spirits, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Fashion…).
Our client for this opportunity is an international leader in the Food & Beverage industry.
The Marketing Director will be in charge of developing, coordinating and executing marketing programs, launch activities, event management, sales promotions, partner portal management, communications, budget and business growth in Latin America (LATAM), Caribbean and South America.
This Marketing Director is an experienced marketer in Food & Beverage for the Latin America (LATAM) countries.
- Drive retail sales, distributor engagement, and consumer awareness.
- Increase brand relevance, social media metrics, and market presence.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets and monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Lead the local marketing teams and facilitate internal and external communications between key stakeholders to ensure timely execution of new products, relevant marketplace POS and artwork, partner agreements, and other essential materials.
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist country level teams in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all artwork, events, and assets, including athletes, bands, events, etc.
- Coordinate media interest with PR agency and garner regular contact with target media for events
- Provide counsel to country level teams on local marketing, communications and public relations.
- Ensure that region regularly conducts relevant market reviews and monitors local trends and assets.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing plans at the regional and country level.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates personnel in each market, and recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, and guide qualified personnel to further the brand’s image and goals.
- Serve as the first point of contact for assigned international distribution partner questions, including how to navigate the partner portal, where to find resources, report on bugs, etc., and also serve as the point person to articulate business needs for portal enhancements.
- Bachelor Degree minimum
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience (with International experience) either in a leading consumer industries for Latin America / LATAM (Perfumes, fragrances, watches, timepieces, jewelry, fashion, apparel, food & beverage, wine & spirits, consumer electronics, etc…)
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Good MS office skills
- VERY open to Travel a lot internationally and work extended hours
- Familiar with multicultural and international environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect presentation and communication skills
- Up to date US work authorization (no sponsorship available)
- Appreciated previous experience: Red Bull, Glaceau, Nestle, Mars, Godiva, Minute Maid, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, Unilever…
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Trade Marketing Manager