Our client for this Marketing Director opportunity is a very large and well known high end Wines & Spirits group.
Key leader in the design of the brand strategy and responsible for its implementation including the coordination of marketing, supply chain, sales, operations and finance to increase profitability.
We need a very strong Marketing Director with very premium wines & spirits background or luxury goods.
- Design, implement and measure US Strategic Plan for the brand based on global strategic guidelines, monitor implementation and measure results
- Liaison with Global Brand Team to ensure synergy with Global Strategy and/or define need for modifications to ensure US relevance
- Oversee/manage and support the brand equity in the US.
- Clearly communicate brand strategy and positioning to all Divisions
- Lead the brand strategy implementation through brand plans (marketing and communications) and define operational trade / commercial programs and plans (volumetric, financial) to reach objectives.
- Define and monitor key brand performance metrics and systems (timely update of how the business is performing)Resolve issues/barriers to achieve plan
- Develop and manage A&P budgets, and provide recommendations to overall brand budget
- Co-responsibility for brand sales performance (in partnership with Divisions)
- Provide input, guidance, share best practice with Americas divisions plans to enhance regional market implementation
- Team with agencies to drive development of equity drivers – media, events/PR, digital marketing, social, CRM, brand graphic guidelines, and on/off premise programming
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute POS/Merchandising in support of brand plan
- Liaison with Regional field marketing teams to drive field execution brand plan elements and programs
- Utilizing insight and initiatives, understand and leverage client (and account) needs and expectations by market to identify/maximize volume/profit opportunity
- Perform market research, data analysis and business tracking in support of plan building/modification
- Liaise with regional marketing team to drive field execution brand plan elements
- 8-10 years’ working within brand marketing as Brand Manager or Marketing Director.
- Premium Wines & Spirits or Luxury Goods knowledge/experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of the luxury industry, its codes and clients
- Perfect understanding of the brand essence and positioning
- Flawless execution of complex and multi-faceted efforts
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, team-player and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational/prioritization skills
- Client driven orientation
- Good at working with cross-functional teams including global brand team, finance, sales and multiple Regions
- Good project management skills including excellent multi-tasking and coordination of agencies (ad/web/event etc) briefing, direction and management
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Appreciated previous experience: Bacardi, Bardinet, Beam Suntory, Brown Forman, Campari, Constellation Brands, Distell, Camus Cognac, Diageo, Jose Cuervo, LVMH, Marie Brizard, Maxxium, Moet Hennessy, Patron Spirits, Pernod Ricard, Remy Cointreau, Stoli, Edrington, WEBB, William Grant & Sons, Zamora, etc.
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Director, Brand Director, VP of Marketing
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
ACCUR Recruiting Services is a top Recruitment and Executive Search firm in New York and Miami. Our recruiters are generalists, but have a strong expertise in recruiting for Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods and Global Travel Retail.
ACCUR Recruiting Services is using a proven and recognized Executive Search process to help its clients fill their most important Executive Searches and recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Services cover from Middle Management Contingency Recruitment to Senior Level and C-suite Executive Search.
Recruitment expertise in: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Consumer Goods, CPG, FMCG, Travel Retail, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines & Spirits, Watches & Jewelry, Food & Beverage, Fashion
Our recruitment markets are: US domestic, Global Travel Retail and Latin America