|Job Title||Marketing Manager (beauty products packaging)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||New York, NY 10016|
|Alternate Location||Position is located between New york City and Thomaston, CT|
|Industry||Beauty and Personal Care Packaging|
|Visa||No sponsorship possible|
|Salary||USD $100k + Bonus|
|Benefits||Health Insurance, 401k, PTO|
This role is based in New York City with frequent commute to the Thomaston, CT office. The right candidate will have to be located anywhere between NYC and Thomaston, CT, including White Plains, NY / WestChester County.
Our client for this opportunity is leader in the field of packaging for beauty products and personal care products (perfumes, makeup, cosmetics, skincare…)
- Build a strong market database (customers, competition, partners, volumes, prices etc.)
- Based on Market analysis, prepare and propose the strategy for growth for the Region, including price positioning and price strategy for the region (in collaboration with Product Manager).
- Identify and anticipate customer/market requirements and feed the Innovation pipeline in collaboration with the marketing team
- Prepare Capital Expenditure requests when needed to support the operations
- Manage launching process : define communication plan for your portfolio, communicate the value proposition and provide the tools and product expertise for the sales teams to be effective and support customer presentations, develop/implement launching plan, do sales presentation, customer visits, ensure feedback and corrective actions when needed.
- Provide the tools and knowledge for the sales team to be effective and communicate value propositions through the sales organization.
- College education, with marketing background
- 3/4 year experience in Marketing and a proven track record in a marketing role in BtoB or BtoC, or product development position
- Experience in the Packaging/Beauty industry (especially Fragrance) is a plus
- Strategic and operational marketing experience (5 yrs). Direct contact with customers. Ability to drive global projects
- Strong market analysis experience
- Expresses passion and interest for the cosmetic packaging market. Creative & energetic and takes initiatives. Strong communications skills & focused oriented
- Feels comfortable in working highly dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Team player & ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- Appreciated previous experience:
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Market Manager