Our client for this Marketing Manager opportunity is a successful international luxury fashion brand with an office in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area.
We need a successful marketing manager with previous experience in fashion or luxury goods (maybe beauty).
Marketing Manager Job Description
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring brand strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve platform engagement and ultimately drive engagement across a variety of channels.
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of Morilee marketing and initiatives
- Focus on growth and expansion for MGNY Collection via strategic marketing and business plan
- Provide oversight in the event planning and execution of local trunkshow events in coordination with Customer Experience Specialist
- Morilee Ambassador event planning for 2023 (55+ key retail stores)
- Support the execution of Morilee 70th Anniversary Plans throughout 2023
- Develop clear strategies and priorities for CRM efforts, including multi-channel & multi objective cadences, alongside ongoing creative testing and support of larger integrated marketing campaigns
- Monthly reporting on CRM, Social and Google campaigns
- Conduct and analyze customer insight and market research to identify brand position, perception and brand awareness
- Actively manage PR firm and ongoing outreach initiatives
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve brand visibility and engagement
Marketing Manager Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in marketing management role
- Ability to see the big picture and strategically align marketing events with brand/retailer objectives
- Highly proficient with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engine platforms
- Demonstrated experience and reporting on social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
- CRM expansion, efficiency, and effectiveness with platforms such as Klayvio and Emma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a highly deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends and creatively implement according to brand needs
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or a related field
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Bloomingdale’s, Chanel, Coach, Dior, Fendi, Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, L’Oreal, LVMH, Clarins, Estee Lauder
- Appreciated previous titles: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Director, Marketing Coordinator.