We are looking for luxury goods marketing professionals willing to branch out to premium cigars! The right candidate will need to come from a Retail brand, not just a manufacturer brand.
Our client for this opportunity is a Tobacco / Premium Cigar company with a network of cigar stores and smoking lounges in the US.
This position is a key role within the team responsible for developing, managing and executing the strategic retail marketing initiatives of all company owned, partner and franchise stores.
We are looking for a strong Retail Marketing professional (director level) ideally coming from an established luxury brand whether in beauty, wines & spirits or high fashion. The right candidate will bring good “best practices” for leading brands and retailers.
- Lead the development and creation of new initiatives, programs and promotions to support sales growth
- Lead the development of creative strategies and execution as well as media strategies and messaging for the brand
- Create, implement, and support innovative store-specific marketing programs which focus on driving inside sales and increasing margins through analysis, competitive pricing, and benchmarking
- Source partnerships with entities (local and national partners), managing executions of national platforms, creating/implementing store-level events (including manufacturer events, brand launches, customer education, cut and lights and loyalty), and presenting strategic post-event analysis using quantitative and qualitative data
- Identify and analyze product opportunities through store management and guest interaction
- Develop, negotiate, and maintain proficient working relationships with multiple outside agencies, vendors, and internal departments
- Lead marketing plans, media buys, website, email and social media communication initiatives to promote the company brand image and drive foot traffic/sales
- Gather, analyze and conduct market research to identify opportunities to increase sales and drive additional customer traffic to stores
- Responsible for managing and developing the Lounge program including: communication, branding, signage and promotions
- 4-year college degree (Marketing, Business or Communications preferred).
- Planning, implementation and execution skills required with excellent attention to detail.
- P&L responsibility and budget management experience, with track record of delivering on the business and tracking ROI.
- Excellent analytical skills, with detailed knowledge of retention & traffic driving metrics and KPIs.
- Strong partnership skills for use in both internal and external communities to develop and execute all store marketing programs.
- Creativity in developing event ideas & new ways to connect customers and associates.
- Experience in special events, with retail experience preferred.
- Ability to engage & influence others to participate in all store marketing activities.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Appreciated previous experience: Luxury Goods, Luxury Products, Watches, Jewelry, Wines, Spirits, Liquors, Tobacco, Cigars
- Appreciated previous titles: Retail Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing Director, Head of Marketing
About ACCUR Recruiting Services
Experts in Luxury Goods and Travel Retail global recruitment